LBP Index du Forum

LBP Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Stevie Wonder Fulfillingness First Finale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LBP Index du Forum -> Le Salon -> Bonjour, je m'appelle Henry...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
graidnat
Expert du Flood
Expert du Flood

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Stevie Wonder Fulfillingness First Finale Répondre en citant

Stevie Wonder Fulfillingness First Finale > shorl.com/gugribabryfrage

Stevie Wonder Fulfillingness First Finale, X-Men: Days of Future Past 2014

10cf746e54
Side Two . "Smile Please" 3:28 Stevie Wonder lead vocal, background vocal, Fender Rhodes, drums Michael Sembello electric guitar Reggie McBride electric bass Bobbye Hall congas, bongos Jim Gilstrap background vocals Deniece Williams (credited as Denise) background vocals "Heaven Is 10 Zillion Light Years Away" 5:02 Stevie Wonder lead vocal, background vocal, Hohner clavinet, drums, Moog bass Paul Anka background vocal Syreeta Wright background vocal Shirley Brewer background vocal Larry "Nastyee" Latimer background vocal "Too Shy to Say" 3:29 Stevie Wonder lead vocal, piano James Jamerson acoustic bass Sneaky Pete Kleinow pedal steel guitar "Boogie On Reggae Woman" 5:14 Stevie Wonder lead vocal, Fender Rhodes, piano, harmonica, drums, Moog bass Rocky Dzidzornu congas "Creepin'" 4:22 Stevie Wonder lead vocal, background vocal, Fender Rhodes, harmonica, drums, Moog bass, T.O.N.T.O. List of number-one albums of 1974 (U.S.) List of number-one R&B albums of 1974 (U.S.) . Talking Book (1972) juxtaposed the faith of "Lookin' for Another Pure Love," "I Believe (If I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever)," and "You and I (Can Conquer the World)" with the frank and funky realism of "Maybe Your Baby," "Blame It on the Sun," and "Tuesday Heartbreak." In "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" Wonder sings, "And I know that this must be heaven," but Talking Book makes clear that heaven is more a matter of wishing and hoping than a firm conviction. Retrieved September 25, 2015. Fulfillingness' First Finale Not Rated Fulfillingness' First Finale Stevie Wonder Tamla By Ken Emerson September 26, 1974 Share Tweet Share Comment Email The cover of Fulfillingness' First Finale depicts a staircase of keyboards rising — from the Motor Town Review and "Fingertips" through gold records, Grammies and an auto accident — to the sky. A year ago, Innervisions pitted "the milk-and-honey land," which was a social as well as a romantic ideal, against the gritty naturalism of "Living for the City," the "superficial paradise" of drugs, and "Misstra Know-It-All's" con game.

In fact, it's cheerful. "Too Shy to Say" Wonder 3:29 4. Track listing[edit]. Review: Innervisions. .. "You Haven't Done Nothin'" 3:23 Stevie Wonder lead vocal, Hohner clavinet, bass drum, hi-hat, cymbal Reggie McBride electric bass The Jackson 5 background vocals Robert Margouleff and Malcolm Cecil synthesizers Horns, drum machine uncredited "It Ain't No Use" 4:01 Stevie Wonder lead vocal, background vocal, Fender Rhodes, drums, Moog bass Lani Groves background vocal Minnie Riperton background vocal Deniece Williams background vocal "They Won't Go When I Go" (Wonder, Yvonne Wright) 5:58 Stevie Wonder lead vocal, background vocal, piano, T.O.N.T.O. Musicians and composers of the 20th century 5.

game zombie plants 2evan almighty yify is_safe:1vikings s03 killersthe voice s07e11fifty shades of grey is_safe:1Ray wylie hubbardles enfants du paradisHostages (Bnei Arubanoah and mecougar town season 5
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LBP Index du Forum -> Le Salon -> Bonjour, je m'appelle Henry... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange